Introducing FuseSource Fabric

I'm very pleased to introduce FuseSource Fabric, a distributed configuration, management and provisioning system for the products supported by FuseSource: Apache ServiceMix, Apache Camel, Apache ActiveMQ and Apache CXF.

The user's guide contains lots of informations, so I won't rewrite it all again, but I instead invite you to have a quick look at it. The core Fabric is deployed on top of Apache Karaf and heavily reuses the very mature Apache ZooKeeper project.

I'm really excited about Fabric. I've been working on it since Apache Karaf 2.2.0 has been released and I'm glad to share this work. I won't add much more for now, but stay tuned as I plan to write a number of posts explaining the various parts of Fabric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apache Karaf

Camel Endpoint DSL

ActiveMQ Pooling